With Sage Enterprise Management, companies are empowered to maintain greater control to manage the business on a global scale. It provides you with a quick and effortless financial, supply chain and production management solution that is cost-efficient. This fully web-native business management solution is ideal for enterprises in manufacturing, distribution, wholesale, retail and service industries.
BENEFITS OF Sage Enterprise Management:
- Eliminate silo processing: Many enterprises struggle to see the big picture because departments work in silos. This leads to duplications and fragmented data. Complete end-to-end ERP software like Sage Enterprise Management ties all your processes together across your business – from procurement and inventory to HR, sales and financials.
- Make informed, strategic decisions: Get a bird’s-eye view of your operations to see financial data in real time, identify problems early and make proactive decisions. View key indicators at any time by accessing the system on mobile and in the cloud. Automate financial reporting and spend more time analysing data and less time capturing it.
- Enable business growth: Scale to growth and additional employees with ease. Our integrated ERP solution can create additional sales channels faster allowing you to cross-sell and upsell more effectively by providing you with an improved visibility of your operations. Sage Enterprise Management adheres to global industry best practices, which makes global expansion much easier.
- Is agile: Businesses today are expected to adapt quickly or fall behind. With dynamic ERP software like Sage Enterprise Management and an agile implementation partner, your business gets a customised solution that is quick to execute and easy to change if necessary. This means that your business can keep up with competitors and remain relevant.
Sage Enterprise Management can optimise across various industries:
- Distribution: Gain real-time visibility across your global supply chain to allow transparency for all stakeholders. Keep track of inventory, product profitability, order to cash and warehouse operations to allow for accurate forecasting. Manage supplier quality and performance and optimise purchasing decisions.
- Manufacturing: By investing in a flexible and scalable manufacturing software like Sage Enterprise Management, you are able to increase customer satisfaction by providing accurate product costing and pricing. Ensure adaptability of compliance requirements and optimise processes by gaining real-time control over your core business processes.
- Financial Services: Enterprises specialising in insurance, banking and financial planning often battle to keep track of their time and resources, especially when operating in multiple locations, languages and currencies. Sage Enterprise Management as an integrated ERP system ties together disconnected business processes across departments on a global scale. Look forward to real-time visibility in your global enterprise and gain access to business intelligence reporting.
- Services: Manage the project life cycle from quotation and tracking to invoicing and accounting. Track mobile devices to provide time and expenses and simplify project management. Automate accounting processes such as customer invoices and budget adjustments.
Sage Enterprise Management add-ons :
SynergERP has developed this module as a tool for contract, job or project-oriented companies to proactively manage the phases, tasks and profitability of individual and collective projects.
This SynergERP-developed functionality for Sage Enterprise Management allows customers to define more complex validation or approval criteria that are not catered for as a standard in Sage Enterprise Management. This module is highly customisable according to the customer’s needs through a screen with a set of rules that automates complex workflow triggers and actions.